Right now I'm waiting for the taxi to pick me up. It's coming at 3am to take me to the bus station. I have to take the bus from Gwangju to Incheon International Airport. The bus ride is around 4 hours. I'm planning to get some sleep.
Right now I'm feeling quite awake. God is with me and He has given me His peace!
I'm so excited to able to go home and take part of my older brother Adam's wedding. I'm so proud of him. God has brought him a great women and now they will marry and start their lives together.
I can't wait to see my family.
Cameron will stay in Korea. So I will be missing him tons as well. Pray for me as I take this long and quick trip.
I couldn't miss my brother's wedding. I love him too much!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment